For answers to additional frequently asked questions about products, usage and more, visit RF Connection. If your questions aren't answered there, contact our team of trained product experts at RF Connection for more specific inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How does the SOOTHE Regimen work?
Please read the SOOTHE Regimen brochure before using the SOOTHE Regimen. It contains usage instructions for best results.
When can I expect to see results from the SOOTHE Regimen?
Within days to weeks, depending on the sensitivity of your skin, your skin will feel comfortable, smooth and soft with a visible reduction in facial redness. Over time, the ingredients in the SOOTHE Regimen will help support your natural skin barrier, allowing your skin to become more resilient.
Clinically proven results: In an independent U.S. clinical study of 30 participants, subjects with sensitive skin achieved the following results:
- REDNESS: 56% reduction after five minutes* and 67% reduction after two weeks
- PEELING: 80% reduction after five minutes* and 80% reduction after two weeks
- DRYNESS: 79% reduction after five minutes* and 74% reduction after two weeks
- Overall irritation due to dry, cracked or chapped skin: 78% after just five minutes* and 72% reduction after two weeks
*Five minute results were using SOOTHE Sensitive Skin Treatment
Results may vary depending on multiple factors: age, gender, skin type and condition, concomitant products used, health history, location, lifestyle and diet.
Do I need to use all of the steps in the SOOTHE Regimen to get results?
How long should I use the SOOTHE Regimen?
- Apply a small amount of the product on your jawline or neck. If you’re testing a cleanser, apply it for 30 seconds and then rinse it off.
- Apply each product on a separate area. When you test again, reapply the products in the same area as originally applied.
- Watch for any signs of redness, dryness, irritation or swelling.
If you determine your skin can tolerate more active products, you may begin adding them to your daily skincare routine every other day, building up to daily usage.
Can I use the SOOTHE Regimen if I'm pregnant or nursing?